My Labor Day Weekend Top Spots!
#1 – Savannah, Georgia:
– Beautiful architecture, amazing southern comfort food & classic southern hospitality
– Notable events over Labor Day weekend, such as Tybee Island’s Labor Day Beach Bash
– Historic B&B’s such as “Planter’s Inn.”
#2 – Las Vegas:
– America’s playground year-round but hosts some of the hottest parties and events over Labor Day – see vegas.com for a full list. Affordable package deals can be found on kayak.com.
#3 – Miami Beach, Florida
– While typically known as a “winter sun” spot, prices tend to be lower to visit this time of year.
– Soak up the Latin flavor on the infamous South Beach for as low as $500 per person (two nights, flights included) over labor day weekend found on Expedia.com.
4# – Montauk (on the tip of long Island)
– Long stretches of coastline & beautiful beaches offer a range of activities for families and young professionals alike
– A list of local B&B’s can be found on hotels.com, but my recommendation is the Montauk Beach House for a guaranteed fun Labor Day scene!